As the most anticipated gathering for the community in Texas and the region, don’t miss out on re-connecting with your peers and more!
With the continued focus on FCPA compliance and the anticipated rise in enforcement, don’t miss updates and Q&A with key agencies, best practices from legal and compliance executives and actionable takeaways for your work after the conference.
With a revamped agenda for 2024, join us where key enforcement officials, legal and compliance experts will unpack the most pressing, high stakes issues, including:
- SEC Enforcement Think Tank: Dissecting The Lesser-Known Nuances and Practical Takeaways
- How Industry is Re-Evaluating and Upgrading Third-Party and Supply Chain Risk Management
- Special Considerations for Managing the Evolving Risks of Operating in Africa and Latin America
- In-depth Case Studies on Recent SEC and DOJ Enforcement Actions, and the Lessons Learned
- The Scope of ESG as a Mitigating Factor: How Companies Are Now Incorporating ESG Into Global Risk Assessments
Attend the FCPA conference on January 24-25, 2024, at the Le Meridien Downtown, Houston, TX.
Date: January 24, 2024 to January 25, 2024
Location: Le Méridien Houston Downtown, Houston, TX
NAGC Member Discount: 10%
Discount Code: D10-999-NAGC24