The National Association of Government Contractors Technology Business Leadership Council focuses on the challenges technology-focused businesses face in the government procurement process. Those selected to serve on the council are tasked with providing critical testimony, share experiences, and establish relationships with elected officials and agency leaders to have a positive impact on the legal and regulatory environment for small businesses. The mission of our leadership councils is to advocate for a fair and transparent government procurement process that is open to America's small businesses.
If you are willing and capable of lending your time and talent to a NAGC Leadership Council, we encourage you to apply by clicking the button below and completing the secure form online.
What is required? We ask that with the assistance of NAGC staff, all of our leadership council participants devote their time and energy toward one or more of the following:
- Establish relationships with your elected federal delegation
- Establish relationships with federal agency officials in areas of interest
- Submit testimony to NAGC for use in congressional and agency hearings
- Participate in fly-in meetings and visits with elected and agency officials to advocate for priority issues
- Participate in leadership council virtual and in-person meetings
- Collaborate with other businesses to form advocacy networks in issue areas
- Attend annual conferences and share your experiences as an advocate for the issue areas in which you have become a specialist
Apply today to put your experience to work for a fair and transparent procurement process.